Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Broken" Hollywood

When you hear about teenage celebrities, you usually hear about how messed up they have become.
Drugs.
Alcohol.
Shop Lifting.

And the list goes on.

Yes, there are the celebrities that work for charities and don't stray from their moral compass...but why don't we hear about them?
That is because in this world scandal is what sells.

That is the main reason I want to be in the entertainment industry is because I want to spread my light. God's light.

I know for a fact that the only reason I am happy is because I am at peace with my life. Even when I see things shaking or crumbling, I am still at peace. I know that God is putting me through it to make me stronger and learn from it.
I want others to feel that peace and to be able to smile because they know that they can't control a single thing in their life.

When I go into an audition or into a pageant, I always say, "God already knows how this will turn out."

The best piece of advice I can give you on "finding peace" is to relax and look at the roof over your head. Look at the food on your plate. Then thank God for another day of breathing!

Don't give into the things of this world. They won't make you happy and they will ruin your reputation just like the teen celebrities. No matter how much more popular it will make you, it will make those kids think you are something....you know you're not.

Be smart. Be Christ-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment