Saturday, October 1, 2011

Be a F I G H T E R

Last night when I was laying in bed, I was trying to remember everything I did throughout the day. From brushing my teeth to going to an audition. I realized, we do a lot more in a day then we think!

A lot of the different things that we do may cause stress, pain, anger, sadness, or happiness.

Try to remember what you have done today. Did something put you in a bad mood? How did you react when "IT" happened?

God puts storms in our life for a purpose. There is no doubting that. However, the real storm is how we handle it.

Do you get angry with someone? Do you doubt God? Do you become upset and think of the worse?

Or..
Do you get on your knees, pray and cry out to God, get up, go on with your day, and trust in Him?

Most people tend to do the first thing. When we should really do the second.

God has every single step that we take planned out. He has had them planned since before we were born. So, why would you NOT trust Him? He knows what the outcome will be and He promises to take care of us.

When a lot of people find pain, they tend to give up and give in to Satan. When you are at your weakest, Satan is at his strongest. If you let one bad thought cross your mind, Satan is starting his web that will soon have you trapped.

Each morning when you wake up, you should pray the Armour of God on you. To protect you from things or ideas from Satan. But, you also need to put on your boxing gloves.

Be ready to fight back. Be ready to yell at Satan. Be ready to defeat Satan.

If you follow me on Twitter (@adrienneberry), you would know that I tweet... A LOT! I have copied and pasted some of my tweets from this week that apply to this blog. Before you go read them, I will leave you with this...

If you are going through a storm, having pain, or sadness in your life, nothing compares to the pain that Jesus felt hanging on the cross. Imagine nails going through your hands and feet and being beaten to death. He did that, so you could have life. Whenever you think your world is turned upside down and you are angry or upset, always remember the pain God went through. It is nothing compared to what we are complaining about.

The pain may be extreme but that will make the victory so much stronger. A fighter needs to focus on the prize not the price.


You may have beaten me yesterday, but you will not beat me today, SATAN! You are a liar, and you will always be defeated bc I'm a fighter!


In spite of your past, god can still use you for your future.


I'm gonna fight the fight of my life. So should you...

No comments:

Post a Comment